Top beauty posts for this week (and maybe a bit before that). I like doing these things, so if you have any posts you loved, please leave a link to it for me.
- On Makeup & Self-Esteem by Krysty of Vain Jane Writes
Okay, first off, if you’re not following Krysty yet, you totally should. She talks about makeup like she talks about everything else. Which is to say, in a thoroughly entertaining way.
- Top Beauty Products of 2012 by Charlotte of Lipglossipping
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quads Reviews & Swatches by Martha of Planet Martha
- What’s the difference between an eye primer & face primer? by Liz of Project Vanity
The difference between an eye primer and a face primer, for the uninitiated.
- Guerlain 2 Place Vendome Packaging Review by Makeup Morsels
MM loved this Guerlain palette so much, she split her review up into two—one for packaging and another on the shadows themselves.
- Frame the Face: MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Reviews, Photos & Swatches by Arianne of Glitter Geek
- Emerald City: NYE Makeup Inspired by Pantone by Jenny of My Funny Valentine
- Beauty Resolutions 2013 by Jessica of Getting Cheeky
Something I should do myself.
- On Beauty Blogging by Reggie
Some kind words by my friend Reggie, about Softly Sometimes.
- How to Decide What Makeup Brushes to Buy by Christine of Temptalia
If you need help picking brushes.
- Beauty & Blogging Projects & Goals by Larie of Eye Heart It
Again, something I would like to do for myself.
- NARS Spring 2013 Swatches by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog
So exciting! I WANT THAT BLUSH.
- Chanel Spring 2013 Rouge Allure Swatches by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog
After seeing the swatches of these lipsticks, I feel a small and shallow sense of pride at the fact that the colors I initially picked from press photos are the ones that I really like the best.
- Guerlain Spring 2013 Météorites Perles du Paradis Review by Xiao of Messy Wands
This is the kind of post that makes me want things.
- Favorite Vloggers by Wiji of Dandelion Whiskers
Wiji compiled her favorite beauty vloggers, who are pretty rad.