Semi permanent eyebrows have been a boon for all those women who want freedom from the daily task of filling their thinning eyebrows. Are you one of those women who are tired of their eyebrows dragging their whole look down? If yes, then you can also apt for semi permanent eyebrow make-up. But before you dive into the world of semi permanent make-up and book that appointment, there are certain things that you must keep in mind.
Here is a list of tips that you must follow as after care for your semi permanent eyebrows. Every single one of your semi permanent make-up products will last longer and the overall experience will improve if you hold onto these tips.
- Getting semi permanent eyebrow make-up may sometimes result in dryness and itching in the region of application. While a certain level of itching is probable, too much of it is harmful. To avoid any such situation make sure that you do not expose your skin to excessively hot or excessively cold temperatures for a few hours after the application. The specific amount of hours may vary, but the general standard is about 48 hours.
- Many women assume that the area treated with semi permanent makeup must be kept moisturized with the help of products like Vaseline etc. But this is a major mistake made by many. The fact is that application of any such cream will lead to pores blockage and excessive sweating. And both of these are harmful for semi permanent makeup and your skin. Some moisturizing is needed but excess of the same will damage your look.
- Keeping out of the sun is another important part of the aftercare for semi permanent eyebrow makeup. You must limit your exposure to sun or the rays can damage the skin and hamper the durability of the solution. Discoloration can also be possible if the skin is exposed to the sun soon after getting the procedure done.
- You now have the perfect eyebrows with the help of the semi permanent solution so why not go for a facial to get the glow and complete the look. This is an absolute no. The tip for aftercare is hence to avoid any beauty procedure for at least 2 weeks after getting the semi permanent makeup.
- Since the pigments are still settling into the skin even after about 2 weeks of the procedure, do not tweeze, wax or scrub the area even close to the eyebrows. Either get over with all the tweezing, waxing at least 2 days prior to obtaining semi permanent makeup or hold them off for 2 weeks after.
- Consult the experts who have done your eyebrow makeup or go through the manufacturer guidelines and follow them to the core. Products like WUNDERBROW which are meant to be used by an individual himself/ herself at home come with proper guidelines to application and care afterwards. Such guidelines are important as they cover all the aspects of the procedure after care and will give product/ procedure specific instructions.
This post is an ad & text has been provided.