Hey all! Just a short Project Pan 2015 update, after the first quarter of the year. I think I’ve done quite a bit of progress, finishing up some items (yay!), so now I’m going to replace them with other stuff I want to finish up, even though they’re not necessarily in the same category.
January 1 2015
March 31 2015
Finished: Faith in Face Truly Waterly Cleanser* (replaced with Bifesta*), DHC Lip Cream, NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eye Base, LUSH Cream Eyeshadow in Sophisticated, Le Métier de Beauté Anamorphic Lash Mascara in Midnight
New Project Pan Batch: March 31 2015
Old: NARS x Andy Warhol Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Viva, Kosé Suncut Water in UV Protect Essence SPF 50+ PA++++, NARS Sheer Lipstick in Vendanges, BECCA Resurfacing Primer, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
I’ll be honest: I just straight up stopped using primers and the NARS lipstick and concealer. The concealer, I just kind of dreaded to use when my face was dry and peel-y (we’re OK now), and the lipstick—I for some reason, wanted to keep saving. I’m nuts, I tells ya! I gave myself a talking-to, though, so hopefully I’ll be done with this next quarter!
New: For the items to replace the ones I’ve finished up, I have ALL makeup items! Yay. Let’s face it; the cleansing water and lip balm were kind of a cheat, lol.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude — I don’t always line my waterline with nude, but I do like it when I do. Because I’m trying to de-stash and use up my eyeliners, I’m going to start with the one that I can always use—a nude one!
- K-Palette Real Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Liner in G101* — This is actually kind of on its last legs, so I’m tempted not to count it. The marker end has dried up, so I’ve just been using the powder end. I still like it, but it’s really kind of on its way to being dead.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum — One of my earliest purchases. I still like it, so I’m going to try to wear it a lot so I can also get rid of it already.
- BECCA Eye Tint in Baroque — This eye tint is the equivalent of a “moot point.” I don’t know what the point of wearing this is because it’s too sheer for my skin tone. I use it as a base, it works out well enough.
- ILIA Mascara in Shadow of a Doubt — It’s just time I used this up, you guys. It’s just time.
And that’s it! It’s pretty slow-going, as you can probably tell. I haven’t been wearing a lot of makeup lately, if you can believe that, but I’ve been missing it, so I’m optimistic. Anyone else doing a PP for 2015? I’d love to know your progress!
* Items marked with an asterisk are PR Samples.