GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED JANUARY 1, 2015.
(Well, it’s about time.)
So, this is the first ever giveaway on Softly Sometimes. I know I promised you guys this giveaway weeks before, but I had to wait for all of the ~elements~ to kind of come together. Not that I need to disclose it or anything, but everything has been purchased by myself. I wanted to show a range of my favorite products, so I hope you all like it. 🙂
What I’m Giving Away:
— Le Métier de Beauté Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in Gravité
— BITE Beauty Best Bite Remix
— Aromateria Solid Perfume in Ender
— Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Amour (deluxe size)
Le Métier de Beauté makes some of my favorite makeup products, which is why I’ve amassed quite a few items despite the hefty price tag. Gravité is a limited edition Kaleidoscope Eye Kit (fancy word for eyeshadow quad) and it’s a “spare” I had that I figured I didn’t need.
BITE Beauty is a recent discovery, and one that I’m completely enamored with. This lip set is a holiday makeup set is made up of high pigment lip pencil minis in shades that are all you really need!
Aromateria is also a recent discovery, but I hope you enjoy sniffing Ender as much as I do. (I’m pretty obsessed) And lastly, one of my favorite blush formulas: Tarte. I’ve added a pretty pink shade that’s perfect for everyday.
1. There will be only one winner.
2. Contest is open internationally.
3. You must follow Softly Sometimes on Bloglovin’, WordPress or through email. I’m sorry but I can’t check if you follow through my RSS feed. 😦
4. Answer this question: What is the best thing beauty has taught you about yourself?
Ways to Enter
1. Comment on this post – be sure to use a valid email when entering the comment because that’s how I’ll reach you + keep your email private. Don’t forget to let me know how you’re subscribed to this blog (i.e. WordPress, Bloglovin’, email).
2. Instagram post – if you want to get creative, post a photo of your answer, tag me (@presidents and #softlygives) and include this link anywhere in your caption: http://bit.ly/softlygives
You can post twice (one comment and one Instagram), but make sure that your Instagram account is public so I can see the post! Doing both counts as two entries.
I’m going to go old school here and manually read and check all the entries. I wanted to do a Rafflecopter giveaway where you have to follow me on all platforms (haha), but I wanted it to be less sweepstake-y and more like those old magazine contests where you had to answer a question. I hope that’s okay. 🙂
Contest officially ends on December 25, 2014. Since I’ll be reading through the entries, I’ll announce the winner on January 1st. Please feel free to post questions or clarifications. I can’t wait to read all of your answers! 🙂
All items purchased by me.