Hey everyone, here’s a quick unboxing post of the BDJ Box for December. It’s another brand-centric offering from BDJ. This time, the spotlight is on Max Factor. It has quite a bit of makeup items in it that you can try extensively, which is always nice. The theme for this week’s box is Stand Out Like a Star. Max Factor is known as “the makeup of makeup artists,” and this box has a lot of items geared to making you feel like a Hollywood celebrity.
Most of the items are sample-sized, with the exception of the Creme Puff, which is a compact powder. Here’s a rundown of the items that came with the BDJ Box:
- Creme Puff Pressed Powder in Medium Beige — “all-in-one compact powder originally made for movie stars.” I haven’t tried it on my face, but holy wow this is heavily scented! (21g, Php 575)
- Earth Spirit Eyeshadow — this is a really pretty golden color that’s perfect for all over the lid. Makeup artists use it for eyeliner, too, according to my information card. sample (3g, Php 445)
- Kohl Pencil in Black — this claims to be a creamy, easy-to-apply, and long-wearing kohl. sample (1.2g, Php 425)
- Masterpiece Max Mascara — use for big, bold and dramatically volumized lashes without the clumps. “400% more volume versus bare lashes” is a lofty claim that I intend to prove or disprove. sample (7.2ml, Php 695)
- Colour Collection Lipstick in English Rose — lipstick for locked-in moisture, and long-lasting lip color that feels good on the lips. Color is quite nice but appears to have a frost or pearly finish. sample (3.5g, Php 595)
- Glossfinity Nail Polish in Noisette — glossy nails that lasts. Not a nail person, but pretty excited to try it out. sample (10ml, Php 245)
- BONUS ITEM: Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Beige 55 and Golden 75 — this is a pretty cool concept because it is a primer, a concealer, and foundation all in one! sample, sachet (30ml, Php 925)
I’m planning on whipping up a look using most of the products soon, and will be rolling out reviews on some of these items in the near future. 🙂 Although, I have to say that I appreciate whoever put this box together. Despite many of the items being sample-sized, I see this box as a travel-friendly kit since it covers a lot of bases and gives you an almost-full face of makeup.
To get your own BDJ Box, visit www.bdjbox.com.
* PR Sample. All views and opinions are honest and my own. Max Factor is not cruelty-free.