Hey everyone! Remember Revlon’s Beauty S.O.S.? The last segment aired earlier this week, which was all about transforming an Office Day Look to a Night Look. The hero of these common beauty dilemmas is Makeup Artist and Expert, Eman De Leon. With the help of Revlon, of course!
Here is host, Patti Grandidge, with the makeup as well as a “Before” photo of the model.
Applying the makeup, and… presto! A more dramatic, party-ready look!
Aside from doing the makeup of the model, Eman also Patti Grandidge’s makeup:
Some additional tips from Etcetera’s blog:
- Red Lips – a rouge pucker is timeless for a reason. Not only does red evoke warmth, but it’s pretty much the colour of Christmas. Most importantly, everybody looks great in red lips!
- Metallic Eyes – anything shiny and shimmery always reminds us of Christmas, so why not have your peepers join the fun?
- Cat Eye – no, really! The Cat Eye is never going on holiday, even during the holidays! And just like red lips, it looks great on pretty much anyone. No wonder it’s universally loved!
Thanks to ETC, Etcetera, and makeup artist and expert Eman De Leon for all these fabulous tips! For more makeup matters, follow Eman De Leon on Instagram and Twitter (@EmanDeLeon), his Facebook Page, MakeUp ala Drama Queen.
If you missed the last two segments, Makeup for Girls with Glasses and Makeup for Morenas, click the cut below for a recap and some more tips!
For this segment, Eman used Revlon products to help us with the beauty dilemma of figuring out what sort of eye makeup can be done for girls with glasses. As you know, it’s a bit of a different affair since sometimes the usual way you do your makeup may not be as visible when you wear glasses.
Again, some more tips from the Etcetera blog:
- If you want to look elegant and fashionable in glasses, use a bright and bold lip colour on your kisser. The results are almost instant. It’s one way to look classy without trying too hard. If your glasses have thick frames, the bold colour will balance out your face.
- Invest in a good concealer. Contrary to popular belief, wearing glasses doesn’t really hide peepers. In fact, glasses make your eyes even more noticeable. So take care of your eyes, and make sure you’ve got some good quality coverage handy on days you need a bit of help.
- NEVER apply eyeshadow beyond the line of your frames. It will only mess up your look.
Eman also did the makeup of Etcetera’s other host, Kim Jones, on her holiday shopping segment for the show, which is the first of two simple looks he made for the show. Simple makeup can be boosted up with a beautiful bold lip, like this new Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in Fuschia Shock.
This week’s beauty dilemma was especially geared towards morenas. If you have skin that’s more on the darker side, this may be helpful for you. Eman uses Revlon to demonstrate which colors look better for your skintone so that S.O.S. will really mean Stand Out Style!
Here is the before and after transformation of the model.
Eman with the model and the host, Patti Grandidge.
Eman also did Patti Grandidge’s makeup for this segment.
He also did the makeup of Mikaela Lagdameo for the segment Modeling 101.
Again, thanks to ETC, Etcetera, and makeup artist and expert Eman De Leon for all these fabulous tips! For more makeup matters, follow Eman De Leon on Instagram and Twitter (@EmanDeLeon), his Facebook Page, MakeUp ala Drama Queen.
* PR post. Revlon is available in major department stores in the Philippines. Revlon is not cruelty-free.