Wow, I am horrible at this! But, here’s to getting better at taking note of my favorite weekly beauty posts. Just trying to spread the love!
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette Tutorial by Kate of Ghost Parties
- MAC Dupes Debunked #1 by Jane of Life’s Entropy — a lip-swatch comparison of MAC lipsticks and some popular dupes
- 31 Days of MAC Dupe Calendar by Jane of Life’s Entropy — in which she swatches 31 MAC lipsticks (1 a day in May) and offers dupes for each
- Stories With MAC and Me by Teri of Bella Chique — Teri shares her history with MAC and some of her favorite items by the brand so far. It’s a great read, especially if you are looking to build your MAC stash.
- All About Anatomicals by Krysty of Vain Jane Writes — another brand story brought about by wurds and names.
- MAC RiRi Woo Review by Nicole of Nicole’s Beauty Blog — I like how it is compared to Ruby Woo, which is what inspired the Rihanna shade
- Another RiRi Woo/Ruby Woo Comparison by Tina of What Tina Loves
- On Highlighting & Contouring: New Products by Ae of An Artechoke — a rough crash course on this magical process
- Minimal Summer Coverage by Bea of The Dalaga Project — it’s been summer pretty much since January over here in Manila. If you’re looking for a good base example that won’t feel like it’ll melt off your skin, here are a few ideas!
- London Haul: Bases & Skin Care I by Bea of The Dalaga Project — speaking of bases, here are a few hauled by Bea who went on a trip to London, complete with quick reviews!
- How to Make It Look Like You Actually Spent Time Doing Your Makeup by Amria — it is exactly what it says
- Reader Question: What does ‘authentic’ mean in Online Shopping? by Liz of Project Vanity — basically a primer for the uninitiated. Beware of fake cosmetics! Constant Vigilance, as Mad Eye Moody would say. Though probably not about cosmetics.
- A Two-Brush Makeup Tutorial by Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog — Golden Brown Eyes, Peach Cheeks and Coral Lips in a pinch!
- Beauty Spotlight: Multi-Use Wonders by Kate of Ghost Parties — a helpful post on multi-use products
- 6 Products to Get You Summer Ready from Head to Toe by Sunny of Mostly Sunny
- Pierre Hardy for NARS Boys Don’t Cry & Rotonde Blush Swatches & Review by Brooke of Blushing Noir — That swatch of Boys Don’t Cry turned me into a puddle of goo.
- FOTD: Khaki Green and Blue Smokey Eyes with a pop of MAC Gold Pigment by Jen of My Funny Valentine — always love her looks. This one is a favorite.
- OCC Lip Tar Stained Gloss Review & Swatches by Phyrra — holy crap. I really, really want these. I have my eye on either Meta or Jealous,
- Packing Skin Care for a Cold Spring/Winter Climate when you come from the tropics by Paris of My Women Stuff, who is Malaysian. 🙂
Okay, that’s it! I didn’t realize it was going to be a lot, but these are all awesome posts in my book. 🙂