So, I got a cardboard case for my Paul & Joe lipstick refill…
…and got all these samples.
I seriously rolled my eyes at the box I got because it was so huge and I was expecting just a lipstick case. Like, seriously, one tiny thing I could fit into my jeans pocket. But, it turns out, there’s a bunch of other stuff in there. Still, the box was huge but that’s neither here nor there.
I have no idea what most of these items are, but quickly, from L-R:
- Paul & Joe Lipstick Case
- Mai Couture Blush Papier in Venice Beach — sheets of paper with some sort of blush powder thing that you rub on your face to transfer some of the blush
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion — is this a toner of sorts? Based on experience, facial “lotions” are generally toners.
- Mario Badescu AHA Botanical Body Soap
- S Factor Color Savvy Balance Booster — Since it says “Intense Color Maintenance” on the back, I’m guessing this is for hair? I don’t color my hair, so I might give this to my mom or sister
- Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant — it’s “packed with fossilised diatom algae,” meant to get rid of dead skin cells, and I’m honestly super curious about it, but what am I going to do with this dollop of a sample?
So that concludes my accidental Beauty Bay haul, filled with products that I liked, kinda like, and didn’t really like. Thanks for looking.