I haven’t done these in a while, but I just can’t let you not see these beauty posts that I have been loving recently. Hope you have a good weekend. Happy reading!
- First Drafts: Misadventures with Illamasqua Pigments and an Adverse Reversal by Bea of The Dalaga Project
A(n often funny) look into the behind-the-scenes world of beauty blogging. Ahhh, I love this girl. Follow her if you love yourself and want the best things. The best things!
- Inventory #12 by Jen of Barely Organized Chaos
The entry that prompted me to gather all my perfumes and colognes and talk a little bit about them in one of my more recent posts.
- Minimal Storage by Karen of Style Crumb
Acrylic storage alternatives to… acrylic storage! Budget-friendly options that don’t require a trip to Muji or The Container Store.
- Playing with my makeup: Part 1 by Kristelle of Bohocadence
Some beautiful, out of the ordinary eye looks for your inspiration.
- On Aging by Krysty of This Jane is Vain
Awesome read, as always, on aging and maybe being okay with it.
- DIY: Coconut Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment by Arantha of Gourmet Beauty
- Stash Consolidation: Fyrinnae by Kate of Drivel About Frivol
In which glittery pressed pigments suddenly made me want to have them all.
- Mind of a Suqqu Haul by Bellyhead of Wondegondigo
- What You Actually Need to Pack for the Beach by Emily Weiss for Into the Gloss
- Three Bright Liner Looks by Monika of Rocaille Writes
Something to try out for Spring!
- Q&A with Barbara Palvin by Tine of Beautyholics Anonymous
- Review of Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Nail Laquer in Insatiable by Sunny of Mostly Sunny
Ack. Perhaps one of the most perfect nail colors, in my opinion.
- Liz Asks: What Makeup Look Do You Think Isn’t For You?
Have an awesome time reading through the comments!
- Crazy for Coral by Estée of Essie Button
Some coral inspiration for Spring!
- A Man & his Candles by Michael Harper for Into the Gloss
Made me want candles more than any beauty guru video ever could.
- The 101 on Eyeliner brushes by Liz of Project Vanity
- How to Apply Cream Blush by Christine of Temptalia
- how-to: ocean princess for shu uemura ob collection – pastel editorial makeup by Patricia of Patricia Makeup Artistry
An eye look using one of the newest palettes from shu uemura’s latest collection.
- Tutorial: Bronze Smokey Eye feat. Illamasqua Ore & Maybelline Color Tattoo by Jenny of My Funny Valentine