My sister asked me recreate this look months ago but I’ve only gotten around to it now. Kristen Stewart wore this face to the LA premiere of Breaking Dawn: Part 2, and my sister loved it to bits. Now, obviously, I am not that good at eyeshadows yet but I decided to give it a shot anyway since it looks like it could be a great holiday look. Here’s what I came up with:
What do you think? 🙂
I sadly don’t have a step-by-step as I did this “on the fly.” I’ll explain the “procedure” here, but if you want a picture of the products I used, scroll down.
- Apply BB Cream all over the face, going over the eyelids.
- Use the darker shade of The Body Shop’s Brow & Liner Kit (02) and fill in the brows. I filled mine in more than I usually do. Use a clean spoolie to groom your brows.
- Pat on MAC Paint Pot (Rubenesque) all over the lid until just below the crease.
- Use a caramel brown matte shade (Laura Mercier’s Artist’s Palette for Eyes; Café Au Lait) to draw over the crease near the brow bone.
- Use a cream matte shade (LMAPE; Vanilla Nuts) as a highlight on the brow bone.
- Use a light neutral gold shade (LMAPE; Sunlit) on the inner third of the eye.
- Pat on a golden green shade (NARS Duo; Paramaribo’s lighter shade) on the center of the lid and blend with light gold shade.
- Pat on a darker green shade (NARS Duo; Paramaribo’s darker shade) on the outer third of the lid and blend with other green shade.
- Color outer ‘v’ with a deep brown black matte shade (LMAPE; Rich Coffee) and blend into the outer crease.
- Lightly pat on a midtone brown matte shade (LMAPE; Coffee Ground) onto the center of the lid, blending it with the darker shade on the outer ‘v’.
- Darken the border beyond the crease by patting on the same midtone brown matte shade (LMAPE; Coffee Ground) on the existing caramel brown matte shade (LMAPE; Café Au Lait).
- Line the upper lash line and lower lash line with a deep brown black matte shade (LMAPE; Rich Coffee). Smudge the shadow on the lower lash line.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with a light neutral gold shade (LMAPE; Sunlit).
- Curl lashes, apply mascara. In my case I didn’t curl them, but I applied one coat of Majolica Majorca’s Lash Expander Frame Plus 12 and one coat of Maybelline’s The Falsies over that.
- Apply light blush (NARS Blush; Orgasm) on cheeks.
- Put on a dark fuschia lip. I didn’t have any shade like that. The closest I had was Revlon’s ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bordeaux.
- Finish off with a powder (Snoe Beauty’s Poudre Phenomenon).
I know that looks like a lot of steps, but that’s a whole face and it involved a lot of blending and such. It’s really pretty easy to do. 🙂
Here are the things I used! I think I mentioned all of that in the process, but feel free to ask about anything if you are curious!