Here are some reads I enjoyed last week, in case you missed them! Hope they are useful for you.
- The Basic Makeup Application Tutorial by Messy Wands
- Ask Temptalia: 2012 Edition
- Holiday Skincare Tips: How to Beautify Your Skin by Renee Rouleau on Temptalia
- Makeup Expiration: When to Get Rid of your Old Cosmetics by Project Vanity
- How to Sanitize Your Makeup by Project Vanity
- Evil Queen Makeup Inspired by Charlize Theron in Snow White & The Huntsman by My Funny Valentine
- A Holiday Party Eye Makeup Look with Purple, Bronze & Gold by Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Amanda & Anne’s Beauty Break down for Les Miserables Premiere by Christophe & Johnny
- Le Métier de Beauté Bauhaus Eye Kaleidoscope: Swatches & Review by Cogitation Project
- Mari Malek on Into the Gloss
- The Makeup: Sk8r Girl Sheila Marquez by Into the Gloss
- Fyrrinae Week Part I by Drivel About Frivol
- Step-by-Step Holiday Look 2 (purple gradient) by Nicole’s Beauty Blog
- Gift Ideas for Beauty Lovers by Phyrra
And, from the week before, but still worth mentioning: The Holiday Party Detox/Retox Plan by Into the Gloss.
Any reads you particularly enjoyed? Please leave a comment below.